How to Harness Miniature Horse
There are so many pieces and parts to a Miniature Horse Harness. At first glance you probably feel like you are dealing with a complicated leather puzzle. Before you put the harness on your Mini or Pony, you should lay out the harness parts and become familiar with all the pieces.
How to Harness a Miniature Horse takes just a few basic steps.
- Tie your horse safely and securely.
- Place the saddle on the back and buckle the cinch.
- Buckle the crupper under the tail.
- Place the breast collar on and buckle the strap over the shoulder
- Bridle your Horse
- Buckle the throatlatch
- Lastly - Connect the overcheck rein to the saddle.
Watch the Video below and see how easy it is!